Hi! I am a Milwaukee newborn photographer, specializing in infants, maternity, baby, child and family photographery. Besides being a Milwaukee newborn photographer I am also a wife and momma to two awesome kids. Photography is truly my
passion, I love everything about it from helping clients choose outfits to editing and delivering the final images. I pour my heart and soul into each session and feel completely blessed by each client that chooses me as their photographer. I am honored to have won the WISN A-list award for Best Portrait Photography. My goal at each session is to capture these precious moments in time so that you and your family can cherish them for years to come. I love getting to know my clients and what makes each of them unique and special. I will laugh, sing, dance, make funny noises and do whatever I need to do so that you and your family has a great and memorable time during your session with me. Don’t worry about looking and smiling because I promise, it will happen. (See what clients have to say about Katie here) I am an absolute open book so ask me anything! Thank you for taking the time to stop by and don’t hesitate to ever contact me with any questions.
Here are some fun and random facts about me:
– I LOVE to dance, my family is known to dance anywhere, anytime.
– My husband and I are high school sweethearts
– If I could only choose one thing to eat it would be cheeseburgers
– I love to pack
– The smell of maple syrup makes me nauseous
– I wake up sometimes in the middle of the night and get excited that it’s almost time to have coffee
– I am notorious for leaving lights on and not closing cabinets all the way
Please feel free to email me or call, whichever you prefer!